always_bcc - can you have two recipients?

Arrigo Triulzi arrigo at alchemistowl.org
Sat Feb 11 16:03:11 CET 2023

On 9 Feb 2023, at 21:22, Damian <amavis at arcsin.de> wrote:

>> I would like to always_bcc to two different recipients, is this possible?
> Surprisingly, amavis does not seem to support it.

I was thinking of “fixing” this by setting always_bcc to a local alias such as archive at localhost and then expanding this in Postfix to the two recipient address but I suspect that will automatically route the email via amavisd again.

Any better ideas? Perhaps using the Postfix always_bcc but with the flag I always for get to prevent it being processed?

Arrigo