Virus checking options

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 26 08:52:54 CEST 2023

On 25.04.23 19:14, Wayne Spivak wrote:
>Is there a fuller explanation of the virus checking options.

I'm afraid not besides what you find in amavisd package or on website.
https://amavis.org/README.customize

>I want Clamsdcan to check attachments, but warn me, not either bock or
>delete the attachments.

I believe setting $final_virus_destiny may do what you want:

   $final_virus_destiny      = D_PASS;

however I recommend quarantining viruses, notifying recipients (but this
could be annoying if someone is targat of a virus attack) or using virus
admin.

Note that you may configure asigning certain viruses spam score in which
case they aren't blocked using @virus_name_to_spam_score_maps.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.