Virus checking options

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Wed Apr 26 01:53:48 CEST 2023

Wayne Spivak skrev den 2023-04-26 01:14:
> Is there a fuller explanation of the virus checking options.

depends on virus scanner, amavisd is just a interface to many scanners,
not a virus scanner on its own

> I want Clamsdcan to check attachments, but warn me, not either bock or
> delete the attachments.

clamdscan why ?, load of all signatures pr email scanned is slow very
slow :)

if you say use clamd its not slow, that sayed i belive you like to have
more 0day signatures in clamav ?

https://sanesecurity.com/foxhole-databases/

amavisd can block attachment, if you like this, there may be other
replyes explain how to do this, i have not used it in long time now, i
use postfix fuglu clamav spamassassin, nothing more