Paging owner of amavis.org

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Wed Nov 16 20:13:35 CET 2022

We will need to change the MX record for amavis.org because the mailing lists
need to move to a different host. Since we don't own amavis.org and also since
I'm not able to find the owner of amavis.org using whois anymore I'd like to
ask everybody on this list to get me in contact with the owner if you know him
(I recall it was a male person). Or if you are the owner of amavis.org would
you please in contact with me so we can prepare, arrange and plan everything?

TIA,

p at rick
amavis team

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München