Question regarding new domains on server

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu May 19 15:41:12 CEST 2022

On 2022-05-19 15:00, Filip Bartmann wrote:
> čt 19. 5. 2022 v 14:44 odesílatel Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu>
> napsal:
>
>> On 2022-05-19 14:28, Timo Brandt wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe you can advise me what to do?
>>> Do you need any config files to be shown?
>>
>> amavisd does not add headers to recipints not local, so make sure
>> all
>> domains is known to be local with a domain list for amavisd, if not
>> that, post amavisd logs for what happens
>>
>> i do not use amavisd anymore, but i remember how amavisd works still
>> :)
>
> What do you use instead of amavis?

amavisd smtp setup can easely be replaced by fuglu, or just as somple
with spampd, with spampd one just need clamsmtp to add virus scanning,
but config is rook solid, no config fails ever

https://fuglu.org/
https://github.com/mpaperno/spampd

i am maintainer of fuglu ebuild on gentoo, none other then me cares :/