Remove headers from Amavis

Miro Igov miro.igov at pharmya.com
Thu Jan 20 17:33:28 CET 2022

Hello,

I have Amavis setup that adds disclaimer text and DKIM signature on all
outgoing emails.

There are some mail users that forward copy of received email to external
email addresses.

Amavis adds DKIM and disclaimer to such forwards just fine but if the email
is already DKIM signed is it possible to remove the original signature?

Currently forwarded emails have 2 signatures and only the last one is valid.

--
This message has been sent as a part of discussion between PHARMYA and the
addressee whose name is specified above. Should you receive this message by