Per User Bayes

Deeztek Support support at deeztek.com
Thu Jan 20 16:24:47 CET 2022

I'm having a very hard time parsing what you are talking about. I just wanted to know if there is a way to run per-user bayes in SA with Amavis.

On 2022-01-20 15:13, Dino Edwards wrote:
>> how is your dbi config in spamassassin ?
> I don't have dbi config in spamassassin. I'm using file based bayes

with all that permisson problems as readed on maillists

running spamd as root is also discoraged

> if you force specifik username, then comment that line, not configured
> spamd/spamc ?
>> all is simply if using fuglu, bah
>
> Sorry what's fuglu?

https://fuglu.org/

i using gentoo, with fuglu, and its my own ebuild since gentoo devs does not want to proxy maintain help me, but i have less problems with it then amavisd

also mimedefang is known by me, but this is only nearly for perl geeks not for server administrators with no knowlegde in perl