Per User Bayes

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Wed Jan 19 15:41:31 CET 2022

On 2022-01-19 11:43, Dino Edwards wrote:
> I was trying to setup Per User Bayes with SA and Amavis but I couldn't
> get it to work. Then I read somewhere that even though SA's default
> behavior is Per User Bayes, using Amavis forces you with Global Bayes.
> Is that still the case? If so, are there plans to add that
> functionality?

how is your dbi config in spamassassin ?

if you force specifik username, then comment that line, not configured
spamd/spamc ?

all is simply if using fuglu, bah

for amavisd is dokumented here

https://mailing.unix.amavis-user.narkive.com/kI4E1QHD/sa-userconf-maps-and-sa-username-maps-syntax-question

then maybe just use spamc client from amavisd, and disable amavisd
spamassassin loadind, what is best i dont know, but it can in some cases
be one of them that is most simple, and do not make surprisses, with i
had in the past with amavisd :(