sa_mail_body_size_limit and attachments

Henrik K hege at hege.li
Fri Feb 25 06:23:38 CET 2022

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 10:30:44AM +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> malware should be detected by clamav or other AV.

.. because ClamAV is such an infallible tool and "malware" can
never be catched with "spam" indicators?

Unwanted mail is unwanted mail, use all the tools you have and forget about
silly classifications from decade ago.

> filtering 30MB  data with bayes may not be desirable.
>
> however, I think that only textual data are parsed by SA, perhaps someone
> may know more.

How would you even try to parse binary data into tokens?  Of course Bayes
only classifies the textual part of body.