disable bad header checks ?

lists at sbt.net.au lists at sbt.net.au
Fri Oct 29 13:36:09 CEST 2021

On Fri, October 29, 2021 5:26 pm, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On 2021-10-29 06:37, lists at sbt.net.au wrote:

> oh its not amaivisd fault then, no solution other then ignore it or tell
> the sender :)
>
> that sayed, you can make the test and disable the quarntine, i cant
> remember how in amavisd.conf, but read that file is pretty simple imho

Benny, thanks

problem is, this is like, some are from an automated service from a large
telco, like I;m not they would listen...
or, promo emails/newsletters/spam

out of curiosity, in current q found these, from last 10 days:

BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, Missing required header field: "Date"
BAD HEADER SECTION, Improper folded header field made up
BAD HEADER SECTION, Missing required header field: "Date"
BAD HEADER SECTION, Duplicate header field: "MIME-Version"
BAD HEADER SECTION, Duplicate header field: "MIME-Version"
BAD HEADER SECTION, Missing required header field: "Date"
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, Duplicate header field: "MIME-Version"
BAD HEADER SECTION, Duplicate header field: "MIME-Version"
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, Header field occurs more than once: "To"
BAD HEADER SECTION, MIME error: error: part did not end with
BAD HEADER SECTION, Duplicate header field: "To"