Amavis can't find perl modules so it does not work anymore

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 29 12:14:04 CEST 2021

On 19.10.21 22:33, Damian wrote:
>Why do you have local (CPAN?) modules?

I would say, if you install any perl package via CPAN on system that
provides perl packages (like ubuntu), you sooner or later get into troubles
of this and other kinds.

my recommendation is to clean up manually installed stuff and install
amavisd and dependencies via ubuntu mechanism (apt).

I intend to live forever - so far so good.