Bypass spam check for specific recipients in specific policy_bank

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Fri Mar 12 10:42:51 CET 2021

----- Message from Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> ---------
    Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:24:01 +0100
    From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>
Subject: Re: Bypass spam check for specific recipients in specific policy_bank
      To: amavis-users at amavis.org

> On 12.03.21 17:16, Simon Wilson wrote:
>> For a specific POLICY_BANK (attached to submission port) I *do*
>> want to scan emails sent by my users for spam content (experience
>> of a compromised user in the past), so I do *not* have
>> "bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1]," set in the submission port's
>> policy_bank.
>>
>> What is the right way to exclude email with specific RECIPIENT
>> addresses from spam checks when processed through that same
>> policy_bank?
>
> I have following:
>
> %bypass_spam_checks = {
>        'xxx at xxx.sk'            => 1,
>        'xxx at mail.xxx.sk'       => 1
> };
>
> in global config, but I believe you could put that info policy bank config
> as well.
>
> --
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
> Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*

----- End message from Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> -----

Thanks Matus, following works within the policy bank per suggestion to
list from Damian - slightly different approach to your suggestion, but
it does the job:

$policy_bank{POLICY_BANK} = {
     # ...
     bypass_spam_checks_maps =>  [{