Bypass spam check for specific recipients in specific policy_bank

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Fri Mar 12 08:16:40 CET 2021

For a specific POLICY_BANK (attached to submission port) I *do* want
to scan emails sent by my users for spam content (experience of a
compromised user in the past), so I do *not* have
"bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [1]," set in the submission port's
policy_bank.

What is the right way to exclude email with specific RECIPIENT
addresses from spam checks when processed through that same policy_bank?

At the moment I have added the required addresses to spam_lovers_maps
which does mean they always get delivered, but it still scans them. I
do not need these scanned at all; the specific addresses are not
externally mailable, so this is very low risk.

What is the correct way / syntax to use bypass_spam_checks_maps to
apply to specific users within one Policy_bank only?

Thanks
Simon

--
Simon Wilson