Issue with mails in sql quarantine

Deeztek Support support at deeztek.com
Mon Jun 14 13:07:45 CEST 2021

The whole table structure is a bit confusing.

The msgs table lists all the msg details but without the part you are looking for, the receiver. In order to get the receiver, you have to take the msgs.mail_id and query that against msgrcpt table which will give you the receiver id (rid) and then you take the rid and you query against the recipients table which will give you the recipients.

The query I send you below does an inner join on msgs and msgrcpt tables. You could do a join on 3 tables (msgs, msrcpt, recipient) table, but my SQL ninja is not that good.

If it's a new server, have you considered using this?

https://github.com/deeztek/Hermes-Secure-Email-Gateway

It has a nice Web GUI that will give you all the amavis management and search capabilities you need.