FW: amavis set nice level on ubuntu 18

webmaster at vbox.com.au webmaster at vbox.com.au
Wed Feb 10 13:20:10 CET 2021

Just to clarify, I have found where the command wrote to the amavis.conf
file...
=======
case "$1" in
   start)
	echo -n "Starting $DESC: "
	fixdirs
   	check_noncompatible_upgrade
	export LC_ALL; LC_ALL=C
=====>	if start-stop-daemon -N10 ${START} -- ${PARAMS} start >/dev/null
; then
		echo "amavisd-new."
	else
=======
Maybe my question is a bit tricky to answer??  Maybe somewhere in the
amavis docs, the ability to add this parameter, or others, is noted?

Thanks again.