FW: amavis set nice level on ubuntu 18

webmaster at vbox.com.au webmaster at vbox.com.au
Wed Feb 10 12:59:33 CET 2021

Thank you Dominic, I have run this command, checked the chane, done a
reboot to be certain, checked again and it appears to have done the job.
  Much appreciated. :)

I spent a lot of time on this one, and if you can spare a bit of your
time give me an insight on how this command works, so I can understand
more clearly what has been done.

TIA, Greg