Bypass scanning based on recipient

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Apr 22 14:55:21 CEST 2021

On 21.04.21 21:34, Alex wrote:
>I'm building a spam trap.

Isn't amavis' quarantine enough?

>I also need an address for our users to send spamples for analysis.

shared IMAP mailbox would be better.  That way people's MUAs will not mess
up the mail contents like some (notably outlook) use to.

>Also, I don't think @spam_lovers_maps and @bypass_spam_checks_maps
>will work because it relies on the recipient being the only address to
>receive the email. If there are other recipients, the regular
>processing occurs.

this was explained, but I'll better repeat: amavis will deliver mail
back to postfix multiple times, if different recipients with different rules
receive mail.

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*