Order of DKIM signing and spam scanning

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Apr 20 14:37:08 CEST 2021

----- Message from Damian <amavis at arcsin.de> ---------
    Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 16:20:44 +0200
    From: Damian <amavis at arcsin.de>
Subject: Re: Order of DKIM signing and spam scanning
      To: amavis-users at amavis.org

>> I understand DKIM signing needs to be as late as possible - is
>> there an amavisd way to get around this challenge?
> "score KAM_DMARC_REJECT 0" via sa_userconf_maps on the MYNETS
> policybank, maybe?

Thanks Damian. I'm not aware of the sa_userconf_maps config option,
and it's not noted in the Amavisd doco at
https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html... is there
a solid description somewhere of what it does and how? Google is
pretty slim on results for it too. I can see it looks like it's SQL
lookups, which is not likely where I want to head - but maybe I have
it wrong.

There is a loooong thread on spamassassin mailing list on what looks
like may end up as an SA change in assessing internal-only email which
should resolve this.

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson