Update to amavis-2.12.0-9.e177

Juan Orti Alcaine j.orti.alcaine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:20:55 CEST 2020

El vie., 4 sept. 2020 a las 8:16, Stephen Davies (<sdavies at sdc.com.au>)
escribió:

> One of my Centos systems has just updated to this version from
> amavisd-new-2.11.1-1.e17.
> A simple restart of anavis seems to be working.
> Is there anything else I may/must do to get best results from the new
> version?
> Cheers and thanks,
> Stephen

Hi,

There's unfortunately a problem after renaming the package from amavisd-new
to amavis. As they are different packages, the service unit is installed
and the system preset is applied, leaving it disabled.

So please, if you use amavis in a CentOS or RHEL 7 system, re-enable it
after updating:

# systemctl enable --now amavisd

Sorry for the inconveniences.