Question to mailheader with $spam_quarantine_to

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Mon Mar 30 14:50:41 CEST 2020

* support at mmarzouki.de:

> I want to hide my used tools for security reasons.

What "security" is that, specifically? As I already wrote, access to the
quarantined messages (which contain the headers you want to hide) is
restricted. What benefit would an attempt to hide the fact that you are
using Amavis /from authorised users/ have?

> maybe a bug?

The answer depends on what the designer had in mind. Perhaps Marc would
care to comment?

-Ralph

P.S.: Please keep your replies on the mailing list. Thanks.