Strip or modify URLs in mails - how?

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Mon Jan 13 16:10:43 CET 2020

Hello all, I received several pointers to Amavis::Custom. I knew that
these hooks exist, but I was not aware that I can manipulate the actual
mail content with it.
I will have a look into this as soon as possible; sounds very promising!
Thank you very much for pointing me into the right direction!

> > but it is a C program and I am no C programmer ...

>Do you like Perl better? You can use the before_send-hook inside your
>own Amavis::Custom [1] implementation. One caveat though is that one
>cannot modify a multi-recipient message differently for different
>recipients inside that hook.
>
>[1] https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/raw/master/amavisd-custom.conf

Best regards, Jakob Curdes