DKIM sign only unsigned

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Dec 30 12:51:15 CET 2020

On 28.12.20 18:20, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>On 2020-12-28 18:09, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>
>>we have mail gateway where most of internal mail comes already
>>signed, and
>>I'd prefer to sign only mail that is not signed already.
>
>+1
>
>>can I dkim-sign only mail that is not already signed?
>
>with policy banks yes

how?

>you know how to make that with trusted networks and untrusted
>networks, and xclient ip

I don't. Advise?

client IP does not work since the same IP sometimes send signed, sometimes
unsigned mail.

That's why I ask about only signing mail that is not signed, or, skipping
mail that is already signed (with valid signature).

>equal to how milters in postfix/sendmail is only sign submission/smtps
>and not port 25 this should be easy

it is not due to what I described above.

... if it was that easy, I would ask different question, or not ask at all.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.