New virus scanners?

Alessandro De Zorzi lota at nonlontano.it
Mon Dec 28 16:09:03 CET 2020

On 16/11/20 18:26, Alex wrote:
> Have you had success with f-secure? Or ESET? Others?

in the last year I have added 2 commercial scanners selected according
to requirements:

- works on Debian
- works with Amavis
- quick results on virustotal for 0day virus

iKarus antivirus the first, fairly light, made in Austria

eScan the second, made in India, required installation of a console to
enter the license, which can then be disabled, a little heavier, but works

in both cases we worked with the developers for tuning, I think it was
their first case of integration with Amavis even if ikarus had some
references in the amavis sources (maybe old integrations ...)

...anyway I really don't know how much security will hold by scanning
attachments

HTH
Alessandro - Lota

--
http://escalibur.eu
il tuo diario di arrampicata on-line: è divertente!