Blocking cannibalized spam/virus mail with password-protected attachments

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Dec 22 20:48:55 CET 2020

On 22/12/2020 1:33 μ.μ., Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> do those passwords repeat all the time?

Hi Matus,

Firstly, as you'll have seen already in my other post(s), I have managed
to install your rule.

This rule proved a real savior! It filtered out and it continues to
filter hundreds of incoming malicious mails!

So, I thank you again, and I appreciate your effort to compose this rule
and respond promptly to my post! It really relieved our pain!

It seems that there is no need to adjust the rule by adding password
info. Only for completeness I note that the password is a 3 or 4 digit
number, which is not repeatable (but it is always a 3 or 4 digit number).

Cheers,
Nick