Outgoing mail being scanned? Open relay warning.

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Thu Aug 6 11:56:37 CEST 2020

Mabi,

* mabi <mabi at protonmail.ch>:
> [...]

amavis supports reading from an SQL or LDAP service. It will automatically
consider any recipient, found in these sources to be $local e.g. a recipient
it is responsible for. See also section "SQL LOOKUPS" in
https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.lookups.txt.

Take a look at https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.sql.txt to find out
how to configure amavis to do SQL lookups.

amavis comes with its own SQL schema. Either you follow that or you modify the
SELECT statements as configured with %sql_clause in the amavisd "binary".

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München