milter messages marked as ALL_TRUSTED

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 22 11:29:08 CEST 2020

On 21.04.20 21:48, Henrik K wrote:
>And you really have atleast amavisd-new 2.11.0-6.1 package version

yes.

> which has the well know originating bug fixed?

I have noticed originatuing bug

but:

1. the bug was about amavisd NOT honoring the "originating" flag

2. my problem is that amavis does set "orgiginating" flag for mails that are
not originating

3. I have tried to reverse the patch commenting out changed lines, no success
- nearly all mail were marked ALL_TRUSTED

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler