AW: Suspect, mails are banned due to attachent only for single user.

Lukas Mensinck (private) lukas at mensinck.de
Sat Nov 23 11:27:41 CET 2019

Hm, well.

The file structre is that what debian is using. We have adoped the settings to meet the local domains and also changeg av-scanners to include sophos.

The rest of the files 01- up to  50- we did not change. I removed some cemmented lines.

The file 90-local-adoptions was included to change the banned_files list. There was a line to catch all office documents but this ias changed back  commented out now again in 90-local-adoptions.

We are using 90- filename becase it will be the last file loaded on start.

qr'.\.(ade|adp|app|bas|bat|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|emf|exe|fxp|grp|hlp|hta|
        inf|ins|isp|js|jse|lnk|mda|mdb|mde|mdw|mdt|mdz|msc|msi|msp|mst|
        ops|pcd|pif|prg|reg|scr|sct|shb|shs|vb|vbe|vbs|
       wmf|wsc|wsf|wsh)$'ix, # ohne MS-Office
#        docx|doc|xlm|xls|xlsx|ppt|pptx)$'ix,  # banned ext - long