Postmaster notifications on encrypted messages

Michael Hallager michael at nettrust.nz
Sun Nov 17 23:10:20 CET 2019

Hi all,

I am running Amavis-New 2.11.1 and have the following setup for outgoing
email. This is causing an "unchecked" notification message to be sent to
Postmaster in the case of any PGP encrypted message. Is there a way to
stop this but maintain notification messages in the instance of a virus
being sent by a user?

Thanks,

Michael Hallager

$policy_bank{'ORIGINATING'} = {  # mail supposedly originating from our
users
   originating => 1,  # declare that mail was submitted by our smtp
client
   allow_disclaimers => 0,  # enables disclaimer insertion if available
   # notify administrator of locally originating malware
   virus_admin_maps => ["postmaster\@$mydomain"],
   spam_admin_maps  => ["postmaster\@$mydomain"],
   warnbadhsender   => 1,
   # forward to a smtpd service providing DKIM signing service
   #forward_method => 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10027',
   forward_method => 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025',
   # force MTA conversion to 7-bit (e.g. before DKIM signing)
   smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords => ['8BITMIME'],
   bypass_banned_checks_maps => [1],  # allow sending any file names and
types
   terminate_dsn_on_notify_success => 0,  # don't remove NOTIFY=SUCCESS
option
};