get a copy of rejected message

Benedict White Benedict.White at cse-ltd.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 14:19:57 CET 2019

I don't believe that is possible.

Postfix has to accept the message (and close the connection to the SMTP client) before the email gets to AmavisD.

As such a rejection message to the client (as opposed to an NDR) isn't possible once it has been passed to AmavisD.

Kind Regards,

Benedict White

Legal Disclaimer: This message and any attachment may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. All information given in this e-mail is provided in good faith but not binding for legal reasons.