amavis broken

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Wed Jun 19 18:46:00 CEST 2019

Alexandre has right I went to put my FQDN as ask by ‘systemctl status amavis’ instead my hostname I keep the begun and I set up my MX FQDN instead my hostname now the program works 😊

I have just It errors :

Net::Server: Group Not Defined.  Defaulting to EGID '151 151'

juin 19 16:42:05 bitfenix-server amavis[3984]: Net::Server: User Not Defined.  Defaulting to EUID '145'

juin 19 16:42:05 bitfenix-server amavis[3984]: No ext program for   .zoo, tried: zoo

juin 19 16:42:05 bitfenix-server amavis[3984]: No decoder for       .F

juin 19 16:42:05 bitfenix-server amavis[3984]: No decoder for       .zoo

Do you know what I must do for It news errors ?

Thank you in advance to bring your helps,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10