Domain custom SpamAssassin rules score with Amavis

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Tue Jun 4 15:23:15 CEST 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, June 3, 2019 9:15 PM, Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu> wrote:

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailzu/
>
> sadly no more develop on it :/
>
> it was nice while i used it

Was it then also possible to manage custom settings such as custom scores on a domain or e-mail basis with this Mailzu frontend? I only see the part where you can manage quarantined mails.

Although it is nice to have such a front-end to manage quarantine mails it would be better if it is directly integrated in a webmail software such as RainLoop our RoundCube.

Else it should not be very difficult to create such a web front-end as it is basically "just" about reading/deleting from a database table (CRUD-style).