Spam sneaking in.

Bob D bob at inter-control.com
Wed Jul 31 18:47:12 CEST 2019

Greetings,
I have an Ubuntu 18.04 server running Postfix, Clamav, Spamassassin,
Dovecot with virtual hosts/emails.
I have spam sneaking in here and it is annoying. They all mostly come
from the same IP. When I ban the IP, after a few hours, it just comes
from another IP.
This garbage is obviously spam, no doubt. When I test any of the mails
via the command-line, it always scores high.
The last one I checked scored 23.8 as spam using either:
$ su spamassassin -c "spamassassin -D < testmail"
$ su amavis -c " spamassassin -D < testmail"
This one showed .6 in the X-Header as it came in as shown here:
         T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID,T_REMOTE_IMAGE autolearn=no
autolearn_force=no
         version=3.4.2
But, they come through amavis and get low scores ??
I am about to go crazy with this, I would appreciate any help on running
this down.
Thank you all, what a great group !