Send email notifications for banned extensions to sender and recipient, but not admin

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Thu Jul 25 15:10:43 CEST 2019

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:27:24 +0200
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote:

> On 25.07.19 12:18, Marko Cupać wrote:

> >How can I prevent sending notifications about banned emails
> >to postmaster, while keeping sending them to senders and recipients?
>
> I think you are searching for @banned_admin_maps or $banned_admin

I haven't set them in my amavisd.conf. If FreeBSD's
amavisd.conf-default is correct, those are 'undef':

cat /usr/local/etc/amavisd.conf-default | grep banned_admin
# $banned_admin = undef;
# @banned_admin_maps     = (\$banned_admin);

Do I need to set $banned_admin to empty string? Or explicitly to undef
in amavisd.conf?

Thank you in advance / Vopred dakujem :)
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/