whitelist

Curtis Vaughan curtis at npc-usa.com
Thu Jul 11 22:38:07 CEST 2019

I have been unable for a very long time now to figure out how to
whitelist certain email address or domains.
I have found several different blogs/help sites that "provide" an answer,
but none of them have ever worked.
Creating whitelists for postfix that referred to by main.cf definitely
haven't worked. Another "solution" involved including a line in main.cf
that basically tried to bypass amavis.
Anyhow, I feel I'm approaching the solution in either case the wrong way
as they concentrate on postfix and not amavis.
Hopefully someone can't point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

I'm using postfix with amavis on ubuntu.