Amavis not being called from postfix

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Feb 8 19:51:14 CET 2019

On 2/8/19 1:40 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> * Dominic Raferd <dominic at timedicer.co.uk>:
>> On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 17:17, Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
>>> I would think I want to use MILTER.
>> I too am interested in running amavis as milter (Patrick has written
>> some instructions in German), but the standard and more common setup,
>> and the one which you are emulating at present, is as content filter
>> instead, and I think you should focus on getting that working first.
> There will be a MILTER section in the upcoming docs.

Patrick,

I am going to move forward and launch with what I have working. Just a
couple more 'nits' to improve on (e.g. Let's encrypt rather than
self-signed and backups).  Current server has been running since 4/17
and is long overdue replacement.  My 'old' 2 core Cubietruck running
Redsleeve6 and my 'new' 8 core Odroid-HC1 running CentOS7.

Then I will work on improvements likemilter so I can run DKIM....

thanks.