Authentication-Results header (set domain only instead of fqdn)

Engels, Jan jan.engels at desy.de
Mon Dec 2 14:57:33 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

is it possible to tell amavisd-new to set the Authentication-Results header
to the domain only (instead of the machine's fqdn)?

Example:

We currently get:
	dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com

We would like to set:
	dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com

Background is because we would like to activate ARC-Headers in our sympa mailing
list servers (www.sympa.org) and it's configuration expects this.

Cheers
Jan