Sender white list

korsar182 at gmail.com korsar182 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:00:47 CEST 2019

Yes, I know sender address can be easily faked.
I have only incoming path on port 10024 for amavis and port 10026 for
postfix.
I need this feature for banned files filtering, not spam or virus check,
between users inside my domains.
I try different setups, but they all or don't work or bypassing all mail
without any filtering.
Martin's also doesn't work. Seems I do something wrong...

Martin Johannes Dauser <mdauser at cs.sbg.ac.at> писал(а) в своём письме Mon,
12 Aug 2019 17:33:38 +0300: