get rid of "Open relay?" and set up DKIM

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Oct 19 16:39:33 CEST 2018

On 18.10.18 23:48, Dusan Obradovic wrote:
>I have it working using read_cidr().
>
>@mynetworks      = @{ read_cidr('/etc/postfix/mynetworks') };

>$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {
>  originating => 1,
>  os_fingerprint_method => undef,
>};

seems that THIS was the missing part.
And that THIS is the easiest way with 2.10.1:

&read_array(\@mynetworks, '/etc/postfix/mynetworks');
$policy_bank{'MYNETS'} = {
        originating =>  1,
};

The result, no "Open relay?" in logs:

Oct 19 16:25:59 smtp1 amavis[18591]: (18591-04) Checking: ECoZlvtVhUm8 AM.PDP-SOCK/MYNETS [192.168.20.40] <censored> -> <censored>

note the "AM.PDP-SOCK/MYNETS"

I was hoping that MYNETS automatically sets "originating" flag, which it
apparently did not.

I should fill out bugreport - I believe in huge possibilities plus sane
defaults which should make configuration minimal for most of cases.

Remember half the people you know are below average.