ANNOUNCE: amavisd-new-2.11.1 released

Curtis Maurand curtis at maurand.com
Thu Oct 11 15:10:28 CEST 2018

Mark, I have to agree and say thank you for all of your hard work .  I've been using amavisd-new for a very long time.  Modern cryptography seems to have broken bits of it.  I'm really glad that you've made arrangements to hand off the project to a team that can pay more attention to it.

Thank you to all involved and especially Mark.

Sincerely,
Curtis Maurand