amavis: Next Steps

Mark Rousell mark.rousell at signal100.com
Wed Oct 10 11:57:34 CEST 2018

Hello,

On 09/10/2018 21:48, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> == Development discussion
>
> Those of you, who want to participate actively in amavis development
> discussions, are invited to join the amavis-devel at amavis.org mailing list.
> subscribe.

I am having problems signing up to the devel list via the web interface.

I get to the 'Confirm subscription request' page and click the
'Subscribe to list Amavis-devel' button. Instead of being successfully
subscribed (as would be normal at this point on a Mailman list) I am
sent to an 'Enter confirmation cookie' page. Even if I manually paste in
the confirmation string received by email and click Submit, I keep on
coming back to this page and can get no further.

I've tried this from both Waterfox (a Firefox-alike) and Edge and both
produce this behaviour. The only difference is that Waterfox warns that
my data is being sent over an insecure connection (i.e. that the target
of the form submission is http, not https) whereas Edge does not mention
this.

I've also tried to confirm my subscription by email but have not yet
received a response (although perhaps I'm impatient as it's only been
about seven minutes since I sent the confirmation email back).

Any help would be appreciated, please. Anyone else seen these problems?

--
Mark Rousell