ANNOUNCE: amavisd-new-2.11.1 released
Mark.Martinec+amavis at ijs.si
Tue Oct 9 19:53:15 CEST 2018
A release 2.11.1 of amavisd-new now is available at:
Release notes are at:
amavisd-new-2.11.1 release notes
- removed a trailing dot element from @INC, as a workaround for a perl
- amavis-services: bumping up syslog level from LOG_NOTICE to LOG_ERR
for a message "PID <pid> went away", and removed redundant newlines
from some log messages;
- safe_decode() and safe_decode_utf8(): avoid warning messages
"Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry"
in Encode::MIME::Header when the $check argument is undefined;
- @sa_userconf_maps has been extended to allow loading of per-recipient
(or per- policy bank, or global) SpamAssassin configuration set from
LDAP. For consistency with SQL a @sa_userconf_maps entry prefixed with
'ldap:' will load SpamAssassin configuration set using the
load_scoreonly_ldap() method; a patch by Atanas Karashenski;
- add some Sanesecurity.Foxhole false positives to the default
- updated some comments;
This is the last release of Amavis from me personally.
The project is moving to gitlab.com, details to be announced separately.
More information about the amavis-users