Is amavisd-new still being maintained?

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Mon Oct 8 13:48:32 CEST 2018

Hello,
  I use Amavis as interface to Spamassassin and DSPAM, using the
Spamassassin DSPAM plugin.

This setup is very useful to have a global spam protection and a fast
per-user learn "on error" (DSPAM), configured through LDAP.
With the LDAP ExtLookupDriver I can map all mailboxes aliases on each
own account. With Spamassassin rules I can tune all different
contributes to the final score. (I don't like Spamassassin learn, I
prefer an "on error" approach, which is more reactive and doesn't
require initial learns).

Move this design on rspamd is not easy. I think rspamd is not a magic
wand to easily replace Amavis&c.

I hope Amavis could still be maintained. DSPAM is already gone. If also
Amavis dies, Spamassassin will follow...

Regards
Marco