Is amavisd-new still being maintained?

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Sun Oct 7 12:23:55 CEST 2018

Hi,

I think a good start would be to import the past amavisd-new releases into Github / Gitlab and start collecting issues and pull requests for bugfixes. Not really merge them or even do a new release (which is a fork needing manpower and coordination to avoid fragmentation), but as a central point for known defects and patches floating around on the mailing list.

If no one steps up I can do this.

Bernhard