Is amavisd-new still being maintained?

Ralph Seichter m16+amavis at monksofcool.net
Thu Oct 4 20:22:09 CEST 2018

Hello list members.

Does anybody here know if Mark Martinec (or anybody else) is actively
maintaining amavisd-new? https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/ has last
been updated more than two years ago, with the 2.11.0 release. The link
to the "Freshmeat project page" [1] points to information which is even
more outdated.

Since amavisd-new 2.11.0 contains a known bug which breaks DKIM signing
for outbound email (for which I created a Gentoo Linux pull request with
the recommended patch), I'd really like to get in touch witch whoever
can implement a fix in the original software.

-Ralph

[1] http://freshmeat.net/projects/amavisd-new/