Originating bug in 2.11.x with AM.PDP / amavisd-milter?

Henrik K hege at hege.li
Wed Nov 7 19:35:21 CET 2018

Does someone use 2.11 with amavisd-milter?

I tried upgrading from 2.10.1, but it seems 2.11.1 marks ALL messages as
Originating.  I don't have any special policy banks, just MYNETS which is
not hitting here.

Trying to follow the code..  with diff you can see few places where the
handling for policy banks and originating differs.

Basically if I change in sub preprocess_policy_query
$msginfo->originating(1) to zero, it will stay as such.  But that sub is the
same in 2.10.1, so something later on isn't removing the originating flag
anymore.