Example of LDAP or mysql site-wide black/white listing ?

David Dodd dave at ci.com.au
Mon Mar 26 04:01:41 CEST 2018

I am trying to implement either LDAP or mysql based site-wide black/white lists.

My current configuration is using a site-wide soft white/black list in
configured in amavisd.conf using

read_hash("/var/amavis/sender_scores_sitewide"),

My understanding from reading the README.sql-mysql & README.ldap is that ...

LDAP gives me hard per-recipient black/white lists.

mysql will give me either soft or hard, per-recipient black/white lists.

I am correct or am I missing something ?

If someone has a a working LDAP based site-wide soft black/white list, can you
point at how to do this ?

If someone has a working mysql site-wide soft black/white list, can you point
me at how to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance,

-- David Dodd