whitelist sender domain 'Return-path:' vs 'From:'

Martin Johannes Dauser mdauser at cs.sbg.ac.at
Wed Mar 21 17:44:44 CET 2018

Regarding that whitelist_sender_maps would work on 'From:' header, not
the envelope sender, I can not comply!
I set buxdehu.de in whitelist
Then I telnet to my mailserver
$ telnet localhost 25
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.cs.sbg.ac.at ESMTP Postfix (RHEL/GNU)
EHLO mail.cs.sbg.ac.at
250-mail.cs.sbg.ac.at
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 52428800
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-STARTTLS
250-XFORWARD NAME ADDR PROTO HELO SOURCE PORT IDENT
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250 DSN
MAIL FROM:<lala at buxdehu.de>
250 2.1.0 Ok
RCPT TO:<mdauser at cs.sbg.ac.at>
250 2.1.5 Ok
DATA
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
FROM: lumlum at la.la
SUBJECT: testmail

test
.
250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 31F66200A4D2
QUIT
And I get X-spam-status: No, score=x required=6 WHITELISTED tests=[]
So at least in my setup it's the envelope sender which is observed.
A failure of mine in the previous posts was, that I used quotes within
the files for whitelisting.Thats's a baaad idea.
Best regardsMartin Johannes Dauser