spam_lovers doesn't work, spam_lovers_acl does (corrected)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Mar 19 16:01:50 CET 2018

On 19.03.18 15:42, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>some time ago I wanted to redirect spam to archive at example.com.

oh, a mistake on my side (was some time ago).
Corrected:

I wanted to redirect spam to:

spamdir at example.com

and archive (via postfix bcc maps) everything to:

archive at example.com

$spam_quarantine_to     = 'spamdir at example.com';

and try to exclude archive at example.com from dropping spam by:

>%spam_lovers = {
>        'archive at example.com'    => 1,
>};
>
>did not work, while:
>
>@spam_lovers_acl = ( 'archive at example.com');
>
>did.

In the meaning, using %spam_lovers the mail was NOT exempted from being
dropped, while mailing to @spam_lovers_acl was delivered to archive as
required.

>was it a mistake on my side?
>
>the version used was 2.7.1, I have upgraded but haven't changed the config
>since.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.