custom spam transport?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Tue Jul 24 21:08:13 CEST 2018

Am 24.07.2018 um 16:00 schrieb Diego M. Vadell:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I was wondering if I can configure different transports for spam and clean
> emails. I want to forward spam to another postfix instance. Is it possible?
>
> I tried
>
> $spam_quarantine_method = 'smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10030';
>
> but I'm getting all the spam to a single user, and not the original sender. I
> don't know if I can set $spam_quarantine_to to the original sender.
>
> Thanks in advance (and thanks for making amavisd)
>  -- Diego

if you could add a header to any spam message you could let postfix filter for that header
and let postfix send such messages to an other destination.

master.cf
  # this is where amavis sent ham and spam back to postfix
  127.0.0.1:4242 inet  n - - - - smtpd
    -o cleanup_service_name=amavis-cleanup
    -o syslog_name=postfix/amvais-reinset-messages-here

  amavis-cleanup unix  n - n - 0 cleanup
    -o syslog_name=postfix/amavis
    -o header_checks=pcre:${config_directory}/filter_spam.pcre

filter_spam.pcre
  # spam.goes.here is your next postfix instance handling spam only
  /^X-Spam-foo:/ FILTER smtp:spam.goes.here:25

... completely untested ...

Andreas