Scoring questions

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Jan 31 19:16:23 CET 2018

>> apparently someone other has scanned the mail too.
>> are you sure you only run amavisd-new, not spamassassin via milter,
>> procmail/maildrop/sieve filter, or spamassassin on your MX you have received
>> mail from?
>
>As far as I know, only amavisd-new. Please specify how to verify.

hmmm, the ****SPAM**** line may come from other relay, amavis should not add
it when it does not detect spam.

On 30.01.18 10:34, Computer Bob wrote:
>> you should try:
>> su amavis -s 'spamassassin -D -x ' < mailfile
>> this will check with amavis users' SA config.
>
>This command fails on Ubuntu 16.04 (updated this morning).

sorry, was supposed to be:

su amavis -s /bin/sh -c 'spamassassin -D -x ' < mailfile

>If I su to amavis then run the command, it works.

well, you have the result then :-)

> In fact this is only replicating my previous command line runs.

no. This command runs spamassassin under amavis user that may have different
preferences.

does it show different results than running unser root user?

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*